Douglas W. Holte, MD
Practice Name: Broken Arrow Family Practice Center
Specialty Area: Family Medicine including Geriatrics, Pediatrics, OB/GYN, and Minor Surgery
817-A S. Elm Place
Broken Arrow, OK 74012
Visit the Broken Arrow Family Practice Center website
Dr. Douglas Holte has experience with:
- Prolotherapy: It is known as nonsurgical ligament reconstruction and is a treatment for chronic pain. The treatment is useful for many different types of musculoskeletal pain, including arthritis, back pain, neck pain, fibromyalgia, sports injuries, unresolved whiplash injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome, chronic tendonitis, partially torn tendons, ligaments and cartilage, degenerated or herniated discs, TMJ and sciatica.
- Ideal Protein Program: This is recommended by physicians for nonpharmacologic treatment of diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, metabolic syndrome and obesity
- Our Medically Developed Protocol is only Available from Qualified Medical Professionals.
- Smarter Eating and Balanced Lifestyle Education to Promote Weight Stabilization.
- Weekly Weight and Body Measurements Analysis, and much more.
- One-on-One Weight Loss Coaching for Educational Support and Motivation.
Christopher McDaniels, O.D.
LOOK Eyecare & Eyewear
3746 S Peoria
Visit the LOOK Eyecare & Eyewear website.
Christopher McDaniels, O.D.
Practice Name: LOOK Eyecare & Eyewear
Address: 3746 S Peoria, Tulsa, OK
Dr. Chris McDaniels has extensive experience in diagnosing and treating ocular health conditions. Before coming to LOOK, he cared for Native American patients at the Cherokee Nation clinics in Nowata, Bartlesville and Vinita, where he was recognized for excellence in patient care and developing a comprehensive care program for patients with diabetes.
A child of Deaf parents, Dr. McDaniels is fluent in American Sign Language, and he is proud to be able to offer Deaf-friendly eyecare services in Tulsa. This offers a unique and convenient experience for deaf patients because they will be able to discuss their eyecare needs directly with their doctor without the need of an interpreter.
Dr. McDaniels previously served as the district director for the Oklahoma Association of Optometric Physicians and is a founding director on the board for the fledgling Tulsa Art Deco Museum. A graduate from the Oklahoma College of Optometry at Northeastern State University and Owasso High School, he is a local who cares about his community.
Dr. Mark C. Nahmias, D.P.M., PLLC
Podiatrist- Foot Surgeon
Board Certified in Podiatric Surgery
Board Certified in Podiatric Medicine
Fellow in the American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
5906 E 31st St #1
Dr. Mark Nahmias is a Tulsa native, graduating from the university of Oklahoma and the California College of Podiatric Medicine. Dr. Nahmias has been caring for all ages with various foot and ankle needs for thirty years.
Common foot problems include:
- Heel pain
- Flat feet
- Ingrown toenails
- Skin and toenail conditions
Dr. Nahmias has extensive experience with diabetic foot care, custom orthotics, trauma, and foot surgery. He prefers a conservative approach for treatment, surgery can be done when necessary. Being in private practice has allowed Dr. Nahmias to develop a personal relationship with his patients. He favors a one on one meeting with patients and families to discuss treatment options.